Electric Avenue FURNISHED Accommodation
THIS NOTICE HAS BEEN REMOVED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Look no further for a bright west facing studio stylishly furnished, with partial water view in Electric Avenue. The suite is suitable for 1 or 2 people for a minimum of 3 -6 months stay.
This unit is part of the state of the art complex developed by Bosa Ventures. The Electric Avenue Building is centrally located in the heart of downtown Vancouver at the corner of Nelson and Burrard St. Travel by car, bicycle, or simply walk to convention centers, theaters, churches, museums, libraries, top rated restaurants, and the famous Robson St. shopping area is only two blocks away.
* Patio with table & chairs
* City, sea, & mountain view
* High speed wireless internet access
* Stylish custom furnishing
* Flat screen TV, & cable
* Fully equipped kitchen including fridge, stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and utensils
* Bedroom partially separated from living area (corner unit - with no neighboring unit wall connected)
* All bedding, linens and towels
* Utilities including heat and water
* In-suite laundry & air conditioning
* Approx. 460 sq. ft
* Parking space available for building tenants from $90-$120/month (approx.)
* Non-smoking suite and no pets
* Rooftop gardens with scenic view and sitting area
* Fitness centre with stationary bicycles, tread mills, weights, rowing machines, washroom and change facilities
* 18 seat private Dolby Surround Sound Movie theatre
* Lounge with fireplace adjacent to common kitchen
* 2 meeting and conference rooms
* 2 private residential lobbies